Instagram -->

28 January, 2013

Visual Stimuli 28.01.2013

annnnnd I missed the ice-cream truck :(......

Nicolas le Boulanger.
I already had an intense admiration towards these creatures.
Now, I am flat out in love with them.
Andy Warhol. Just google him :P
Vexing :P
Pablo Reinoso.

Karel Martens
Not sure.

One badass pup. Don't mess with him!

Bjarke Ingels
Ahahahahahahahahha...sure...
Ryan Feerer. Cool cat.

Easy Tiger Bake Shop and Beer Garden
Tatiana Trouve

Love 'em :)

aaaahahahahahahaha, watch your feet!!!


Love this sign. If it wasn't so overused, I would have gotten a tattoo of it. Tang Yau Hoong
Jelena Abbou for MAC

Susannah Benjamin or Rona Represents
Yeah. Let's celebrate that on April 30th with us!!!!
Andre Beato
Yeoh gh. Once more.

Gwon Osang
Vinyl groove. Close up,very very  very close up: 1000 times. It's a whole other world.
Arran Gregory. Same awesome guy.


Hypnotic!

Michiel Hendryckx

Ahahahahahah. Piotr Burdan.
I always wanted a skull tattoo. Now I found one!!!

Anouk Kruithof. I love her name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment