Instagram -->

21 January, 2013

Visual Stimuli 21.01.2013

Very frustrated, like a kid running after an ice-cream truck :) There I said it!


Anthony Peters or imeusdesign 
In the same realm as:
I'm gonna date you so hard.
Then marry the fuck out of you.
And raise the shit outta your children
.
Paul Cassidy. Woooowwwww

Christine MoorDifferent Sounds, 2011, Watercolor painting

Olafur Eliasson
Jennifer Bolande
Martine Feipel & Jean Bechameil.
Unthink the way you think.
I don't smoke anymore. It has been seven years.
But you gotta admit that it is a cool looking killer.
"I hired a hitman for myself. It only costs me 9tl a day, though he takes his sweet ass time :P"

Yeoh gh.
So this is how it goes: I browse interwebs and drop everthing I like in a folder.
Then I chose some to publish on the blog. 
Only then I start looking for the artists,
This is the 3rd or 4th time I am featuring Yeoh. Unintentional yet amazing :)


You see, I don't want to own this table. But I don't mind spending some time in the house that has it.
Archipelago II Table by Eagle Wolf Orca
Carl Brugess
And I definitely want to spend an evening or two, or even three, maybe seven in this room. 

Rain Day logo by Toko Design.
Mickal Karcz

This and the Eagle Wofl Orca table has something in common. 
Kori Newkirk
Thomas Hannich and Arndt von Hoff

Maxime Ansiau
Ulrich Rückriem. good luck with the link :P
 Brock Davis. Real pasta, real homage.
Byoungho Kim. Totally cool.
So simple yet so striking.
Is this for real? Can, please, someone try it and tell me?!!!
Why don't you do it yourself?
I dont have a white lacoste shirt.
I find this incredibly sexy. hmm.
Photo by Chris Von Wangenheim, 1 February 1977.
Doberman biting the leg of model Christie Brinkley 
wearing a metallic high-heeled sandal by Geoffrey Bee

Eric Mistretta
Alain Bousquet
Horacio Salinas

No comments:

Post a Comment