Instagram -->

07 January, 2013

First Stimuli of 2013. Post-apocalypticccccc

Sometime I find myself liking some really weird shit and doubt my sanity. 
Maybe I am all crazy on the inside.
Click on the links y'all!!!! Let the white rabbit lead you!


Arran Gregory. Some wow guy.

Alex Trochut

Winner!!! Katie Mello

Isabel Martinez. Another subtle genius.

Outlawed motorcycle patch.
Not an outlaw but I am an 1%er in a way. Hahaha aren't we all?

Matt Knudsen. Great graphic designer.

So ligature is a ligature. Martin even got a tattoo of it. Cool cat.
Weird thing if you ask me.

Sensual and lost.

Drakes's Ties. Super cool. I wish I had people around me who dressed like they cared.

And I can vouch for it.
I had visited the Picasso Museum in Paris and boy, he filled it, filled it real good!!!

Grilled cheese, tomato soup. My mouth is watering!


I like the way you think!!!


How is that even possible, come on!!!!

One of the best scenes in the movie.

Such a gorgeous thing!

Yep, yep... closed the shop, turned off the phone. Been there.

No offense.

Marc Johns. Awesome guy. Super. Have his book.
Another Marc Johns. My favorite one. Actually this will be my new tattoo :)

Steven Seagal has a special place in my heart thanks to my cousins (Sarp&Kerem) who also brought
JCVD and Chuck Norris along with it in to my life quite early on.

Sadly adorable.

I could not help but place the arrow cursor. 

Jeremy Egry. Can't make the website load :(. But I can make the world turn.
See, I am doing it now.



I, so, wanted to say; 'this is not a red banana.'

Cool hand stand bro!. Sam Schubert
Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital.
Why all the psychiatric hospital are crazy looking and beautiful :) ?

Andres Marroquin.

Chad Wys. Super fun stuff.

Florian Graf.

Studio Vision

Yoan Capote

Sui He by Daniele + Iango for I-D magazine

Magdalena Wosinka

I keep saying that. But nobody is waking me up :P

Isabel Martinez. Again. And I did not even know it was the same artists. wow.




No comments:

Post a Comment