Instagram -->

19 February, 2013

Visual Stimuli 19.02.2013

Frustrated lately with my inability to fall in love. Anyways, that might be the reason for the tardiness of the highly! expected stimuli. Alas, wait no more:

Mark Lazenby. And they are for sale!!!
I want 'ReCycle'.
Oliver Valsecchi.
Jeff Carter. I don't know what I would do with it, but I still want it.
Check Catalog (Rug) as well.
pit pit pit pit pit... ciaoooo...:)


Like any cocaine user would comply with that.
But maybe that is the point. Duh!!!

Marton Perlaki 
Hair by Peter Gray photographed by Takahiro Ogawa.
Cat Potter.
ANZAS Dance studio by Tsutsumi and Associates.
Florian Pumhösl. Annndddddd....
Lately I have been going crazy for these simple linear artwork.
I want this tattood as well.
The Shinning, if you know what I mean... he seems to say.

Taylor Simpson.
So uber cool. I don't even have words to describe its coolness.
My 2 favorite things :P : Antlers and bikes
Jansson Stegner.
For some reason, I think she looks like me.
 
Sever Bar, St. Petersburg.
Mystery solved.
Now we can all have a good night's sleep.
Rafael de Cardenas
For those who can't have a live fire at home.
 

...or this one... do you even know what I am talking about?
Robert Mangold.
And this one, super genius.
 

Awwwwww......
Want!!! only if I can be 13 again.
Sergio Cerchi. Super tacky website. 
Lorenzo Linthout. Rest, can rest in peace.
Kensington Residence by Studio Seilern.
Great Smog of 1952 in London
Totally Want!!! And can get it from MoMA and Amazon.
backstothewall at flickr or Jamie Bolton.
And some other minimalistic posters.
Yoko Ono exhibits John Lennon's bloodstained glasses after his murder.
omg, dat assssss!!!!!! I want to slap it :P
Fashion Book, issue 2 Dance by Carine Roitfeld
...and we share the world with awesomeness...
Blue Iceberg in Alaska.
Graham Caldwell.
When you come to think of it, it all makes perfect sense.

1 comment:

  1. Now I have to add St. Petersburg to the travel list thanks to Sever Bar. Wow!

    ReplyDelete