Instagram -->

11 February, 2013

Visual Stimuli 11.02.2013

A dear friend of mine said he was depressed. So I am making this stimuli a little bit more quirky in hopes of cheering him up. 

It all started like that anyways.

For those who doesn't know how this whole 'visual stimuli' started, here is the story: 

My very very mostest dearest uncle gets cancer, bad one. I am in States, he is in Turkey. There is not much hope, not at all actually. The only thing I am able to think of, then, is to send him photos of things that I think may cheer him up. I start compiling photos of cute animals, funny lines, stupid videos and some visually inspiring stuff. I prepare these emails at work and some of my colleagues, passing by my station see them and are interested. So I cc them in these emails as well, from then on. By the word of mouth, the list grows fast enough. Uncle dies. The emails continue, with more visually inspiring and less quirky stuff. Life is funny.

Yaaa ufff.... what is this yaaa??!!!
You point, I'll go.
Trans-Siberian Express
Rie Rasmussen by Norbert Schoerner for Vogue UK 2005
Aaron Moore. This is a photograph.

Weeeeee...

Super fun. Contact Lens by Haruka Kojin.

I knew it: Vivienne Westwood AW11 make up
Elena Jasic. She also has a website but I like her tumblr better.
If every team played like this, by this I mean
smart and tricky,
I would have watched football.
People's Meeting Dome
by
Kristoffer Tejlgaard and Benny Jepsen

Ahhhahahahaah, laughed my assss offffff!!!!!
Al Parker. Old times are the gold times.
Ge-ni-us. Many reblogged, none has any idea who's done it.
Aitken Jolly. Like his stuff.
He's groovin' @ allakinda.com
Mike Stimpson. Legos, legos everywhere.
Adam Ferris. Digital distortion saturation.
John Powers. Nice, nice, nice
Don't care for spiderman so much,
but this one is a cool one.

Tattoo by Adam from Eternal Arts Tattoo in Santa Clarita, CA
Hengki Koentjoro. reminds me of Edward Weston, Ansel Adams
Valentin
For some weird reason, I love TV distortions.
Raise you hand if you agree.

Pam et Jenny agrees.

Mark Brooks and graphik with k.
Catalina Castano
Micheal Cina. Awesome awesome awesome

I sooo wanted to find the source of this image.
This was going to me another tattoo.
Help me find him!!! or her...
Cloud box by Peter Alexander
Being on the street...


Can't believe the interwebs was able to put
two of my favorite things in one meme!



Frozen Plitvice Lakes in winter, Croatia
Aahahahha, Thriller, Billy Jean... which one?
This kid accidentally made camera obscure in his room!!!
Approach a gathered groups of people and say:
You must wonder why I gathered you all here.
Another tattoo, definitely. By Tilman, a German designer
Same guy. Tilman

Say whattttt!!!!??????

No comments:

Post a Comment