Instagram -->

01 February, 2013

Fooling around with Mona Lisa

I went over my school projects, or whatever is left of them. We are talking about 11 years. I used to be good, man, then life happened and I had become a professional. Still trying to draw and paint to my desire but desire is rare, or time is scarce. These are almost all the project I can fish out. If I find any more, I'll add.
Play with Mona Lisa they said. It will be fun they said.






































I had to duplicate a piece of artwork. I chose Albrecth Dürer.
After I was done with the drawing, I had to age the paper to make it look old.
 So I prepared a weird bath and prayed that it wouldn't destroy the drawing.
 
aaaahh the good old days of printmaking. It was sooo fun.
 So missed to get my hands dirty.

Dang the egg!

One of the best classes I took: color theory.

Paper bags, dang!

These were fun :)


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you could draw

    ReplyDelete
  2. well anybody who attended SCAD drew, one way or another. They had a way of bringing out the artist in you :)

    ReplyDelete