Instagram -->

04 February, 2013

Visual Stimuli 04.02.2013

Now it all makes sense, not that I have ever drunken Jagermeister.
Cool nonetheless.
Olly Moss. Mario Poster. Personal website.
Tom Dixon. Love the mod furniture design!
I don't like makeup or jewelry but I like gold looking things :)
Mani Zamani
I am stunned! Another tattoo worthy piece of genius.
Stuck in the wind :)
Ryan Johnson
David Ryle. The rest is here.
Seth Cheeks, I think.
Metamorphosed invader? Tilman. More tattoos!
I don't know :(
Jon Rafman, I think.
Tim Simmons
Yep, yep. 
"Don't go around saying world owes you a living. 
The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
Mark Twain
Tim Simmons.
Matt Calderwood.
Ahahahahah...Mr Whaite

Oscar Reutersvård. Go from there. Respect.
Another super cool movie still.
Or Should I say movie  break still featuring Toshiro Mifune.
Paige Smith.
Penique Productions
There is something very sensual about wet stockings. 

Yeah, answer that!
Fall 1997
Can we please have more of this and less of all the current bullshit.
Can we please have more photographers who want to mimic Avedon.
Look at this! How beautiful, how striking and sensual.
Why not more of this? Please.
Yep, I want to live here for at least 6 months.
Sugar Bowl Residence by John Maniscalco.
I might even consider having kids or inviting some over,
 so they can sleep in such bunks :).
Nah, not really :P
Another tattoo, definitely. By Tilman, a German designer
So freaking cool. Mind blown!!!!
Adam Niklewicz.
Mauricio García Vega
Ahhhahahahahhahahhahaha.
Move your paw, you are stepping on my ear :P
I have a wall of film stills in my office.
I have one from my favorite movies: North by Northwest, 3 days of Condor.
I think this one belongs on that wall :)
I think the mystery is solved:
The hipsters are kids with dad issues.
They want to relive their dads to get over their whatever issues.
Everything is.

So super cool cat. 
Goenetix.
_I went over to your house. All your plants have died.
_Good. I hope they suffered.
extract from "The Singing Detective", another bad-ish movie that RDJ makes watchable.
I can watch that guy read the bible, cover to cover.
Good old days. 
I used to have some lavender hair, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
I'm shot, you go on without me.
or
I used to be a drawer like you but then I took an arrow to the knee.
You gotta know your memes to understand these jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment