Instagram -->

15 July, 2012

Leggo my eggo

How long one can survive with no feedback. How long one can convince thyself that the world around exists, even though no feedback received.... reach out, reached at... I know I once said 'you have to reach out to be reached at' but how long one can reach out, without being reached at. 
A little mercy, mister. 
No more misery.
For a change,
Give me a miracle... a good one(Martin adds)...

I talk to the mountains. 

Do they talk back to me? 
Do they even know that I am addressing them? 
They are on stand still. 
I am on standstill. I am craving,
I am longing, I am maddening yet I am standstill. 
I cannot move, I cannot dare to breath, but I feel.
Oh, how much I feel.
'Feeling' is my ability. What makes me different from all the others. 
What makes me 'me' and others 'others'.
Would I take 'the cure' if I were given one?
Would I end it once and for all and be just like others?

I shall not kiss when I am not in love.

I shall not laugh to dumb jokes, for giggles.
I shall not give in easily for the looks.
I shall remember that love comes to who is ready. 
Time is not a matter in this equation. 
Time is just a nuisance, with its own pace.
Now I have to wait for a long time 
for this love to fade and wait 
and be ready to be able to fall in love again. 

I am time, running out.



Billy or the Kid




No comments:

Post a Comment