Instagram -->

15 July, 2012

Billy the Khief

You know what I would like to do? 

Break in to people's homes and steal trivial stuff... not like their TV's or laptops or anything valuable, but invaluable in price though priceless in their possession...say that specific octagon shaped key, that fits a very specific screw on their bicycle. 

So when they are in dire need of that key, say that specific screw on their specific bicycle needed a specific tightening, every once in a while, they would look around for it, like crazy, thinking where or when they might have misplaced it, scratching their heads, all confused...
And in the mean time, I would be in my room, in my apartment, rubbing my hands and giving out that infamous evil laugh:

muuuhhhhaaahahahahahahaha


One can live on that thrill forever, muuhhhaaaahhahahahahahaah.



Billy the Kid




No comments:

Post a Comment