Instagram -->

01 October, 2013

Proud Visual Stimuli 01.10.2013

Arrgghhkkk itching on my OCD!!! Come on smear!!!
Cover design, which I am featuring here more so than the book,
by
Chip Kidd
Mikola Gnisyuk
Wow. Mindblown. I always, but always, wanted to do this!
I cannot believe somebody actually does!
Nuance by Marco-Antoine Locatelli
Gifs of an amazing light and movement performance featuring dancer Lucas Boirat.
Grumpy cat makes Prada look so good :)


Jeff Goran
_True söze ne denir?
_True söz.

'My spots are walking without me.' he seems to say.
Lucas Peet. 
wow
You gotta have little American in you to appreciate this :)
Pussyception?
Duchamps by Marc Jacobs for Marc by Marc Jacobs
in collaboration with Marc Jacobs for Marc by Marc Jacobs
a true tag btw except the Duschamps bit.
Jacqueline Maldonado
Cheesy but easy.


I don't why this is so appealing to me.
I guess it speak to the Japanese in me.

Pierrepaolo Ferrari for Toilet Paper


Science bitches!



The Type Directors Club presents a hilarious series of scary,
B-movie, typography-themed cards, created by Will Staehle

Is that Schrodinger's cat in there?
Cool ink bro :) by Neils Shoe Meulman
Jauna Gaita magazine. Awesome stuff.
Layered Photographs by Ryuta Iida and Yoshihisa Tanaka
The Art of Andy Warhol calendars designed by
Pentagram’s Eddie Opara and Brankica Harvey


Shitting my pant right about now. What the fuck is this:
Sharkception?
portraits of the double faced girl by Sebastian Bieniek
Pretty cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment