Instagram -->

14 October, 2013

Awesome Visual Stimuli 14.10.2013

Addie Wagenknecht, Waiting A5, 8.27″ × 11.69″, Lambda print, Dublin, 2013
Anthony Neil Dart
Cheesy but easy
quote by Harry Crews
Matthias Heinderich. Very very very nice :).
Calm, serene, etheral, yet tangible, reminds me a bit of
Martin Hinze before he started photographing people. Celebration of human through
human absence in a human-made object.
To slap someone back into their senses,
take refuge in God almighty and apply this pamphlet.
Alfred Hirchcock by Gabi Rona
Cover by Micheal Kennard
Very sensual and sexy. Not even thinking she'd be cleaning sand from
her butthole for the net 2 weeks. Opps thinking now :P
Fox Liquor bar, duh! designed by awesome Joshua Gajownik.
Very versatile and inspirational stuff
Horst P. Horst

Abelardo Morall. I shall call him Mr. Camera Obscura.
He has great fun with turning rooms into camera obscuras.
Cheesy but easy and  I am glad somebody is making it.
World would be a lesser place if no one was playing with the idea of
turning rooms into camera obscuras and then photographing them
Oscar Reutersvard:
the father of impossible objects alongside Escher
Myoung Ho Lee
Put a white sheet behind anything and voila you have a subject :) kidding
just like Oceans eleven being a smash and grab movie :P
Stefan Fürtbauer and his Viennese Wurstle diners.
I love it! I love the concept of a Wurstle diner
and I love the idea of someone photographing it so beautifully.
Stephane Thidet. Extra-extraordinary.
Go through the rest of the stuff and be blown away.
Go ahead, dont be shy.
And that's a move I'd like to master.
Claire Morgan. Sense of suspension in a whole new level :)
Oscar Wilde, my man!!
Still quote him on "I am not young enough to know everything." still...
Larry Dunstan. Reminds me tiny bit of Joel Peter Witkin. tiny bit.
Maybe the modern version after the post-modern
The others, right? I think it is essential to embrace them, somehow.
Ah, traditional and juicy AA(American Apparel)
Hypnotic, innit?
Universo de Emociones
by
Palaugea in collabration with Eduard Punset
Bring on the NEON!!!

The veiled virgin(s).
So nice :)
Derek Paul Boyle
seems to say:
Imma nail that nail with another nail. I present you: nailception.
His work seems young and yet to mature but thought provoking 

and super fun nonetheless
Puuuhhhahahahahah
Good ol' and literally old movie endings, not all of them are happy endings.
Eva Stenram. Super cool cat.
Yanzhau Bao. He is Japanese of course :).
Cheesy but easy
Jan Maarten Voskuil
better showcase at Peter Blake Gallery
I was gonna say 'what a cheesy image I had chosen'
but then I realized it is for Paco Rabanne
. But hey in Gold we trust.
James Nizam. Nice experiments with space.
I shall call you my hello kitty lake : Lake Retba
Lamborghini
Felix Kruger. Nice nice nice.
Say it out loud!
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Maybe in another life time I will be a Manga aficionado.
or maybe a manga character. I think I have what it takes:
Big eyes. check
big boobs. check
nice big ass. check.
Japan, here I come then.
Quote by Shahir Zag
So long story short, be the tiger
Sarah Illenberger
My teeth are itching just thinking about it
James Nizam. Nice experiments with space, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment