Instagram -->

08 January, 2014

Visual Stimuli 2014!! 08.01.2014

Miles Aldridge
David LaChapelle'in yandan yemişi.
Yoksa David mi Miles'ın yandan yemişi acaba?
I had a friend who worked for David LaChapelle.
Apparently he was an asshole diva.
Why am I not surprised?
Felix Pfäffli
Super cool.
Second from far left is my choice of weapon, an IBM selectric II. But I will always have
a soft spot for a good ol' Smith Corona.
Alejandro Diaz. Super cool cat. Not so quite naked.
Great artist is the naked artist.
And when I say that, you need to look beyond the surface if the skin.
Totally want!!! Bday gift!!! :)
The famous Big Engine aka PRR S1
Probably the sexiest locomotive out there.
Flatiron and bicycle.

Maurice Sendak is the creator of Where the Wild Things Are.
Having a child eat your letter must be
the highest honor a children's book writer can have.
Tereza Vlčková
Avanaut
Star War toys photograhy. Very fun stuff all around
.
William Keck
So sexy!!!
Roger Weiss
Very very nice. Quite naked, beyond skin deep ;)
Tippi Hedren in Birds by Hitchcock, 1963.
Check that motherfucker on the bottom right of the frame :)
Matteo Pugliese
Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride by The Black Ryder album cover
Gimme some. Like this, gimme...
Totallyy!!!
Define 'as a kid' for all of you's out there
who are still fascinated at age way pass 30 ;)
He is working those legs and the leotard so well :)
thank you internet for this awesome gif!!!
Spiderman, Deadpool and Dare Devil working it!!!
Look at Spiderman, he is totally feeling it.
Awesome by a great fan Adam Brown.
THANK YOU!!
This kitten knows has a great taste, I must admit,
when it comes to creature comforts.
Ahhahahahaahaha!!!
Favorite scene :)
Aviya Serfaty
Brings tears to my eyes.
Turkey posters by Emrah Yücel
Pretty cool, pretty cool.
So incredibly sensual Aimei Ozaki
Japanese of course.
I think I can totally sport this one on my wall.
Roberto Ferri Painter a year older than me.
Makes me wanna pick up the pencil and draw again.
Maybe I am just a classic in the heart.
Anne Sudworth
Paintings hmmm.
I think I might have enjoyed it more if they were photographs.
Pink is the new pink
Nastya Kusakina by Jens Ingvarsson 
Original is not pink but whoever though of it, kudos!
Sensual details
Michael Magin
Love this guy!
Miles Aldridge again
David LaChapelle'in yandan yemişi. 
Yoksa David mi Miles'ın yandan yemişi acaba?
Turkey posters by Emrah Yücel
Pretty cool, pretty cool.
Ryan McGinley
Hahaha. Love it
Turkey posters by Emrah Yücel
Pretty cool, pretty cool.


Paul Nouge
Belgian poet, philosopher and surrealist photographer. Ohaaaaa
Cooooollllll

No comments:

Post a Comment