Instagram -->

25 November, 2013

Visual stimuli a la awesome!!!!! 2.12.2013

Antlerssss!!!! I want antlers!!!! everything looks good in antlersssss!!!
Some Deviantart kid drew it I think, but can't seem to find him/her.
Apparently you can buy it
Two pills. That's all it takes to fukitol

Romain Laurent
part of "One Loop Portrait a Week" Project, very fun!
Luis Aretuo
1963 Buick Riviera, oh yeah!!! that grill.
Neither clistoris, nor penis.
Thierry Lebraly
A great mix between Terry Richardson and Jurgen Teller, if you ask me.
Reminds me of very sexy/cool friend (Yes Domaniç I am talking about you)

Light Pink over light cyan. That is the key. Just so you know.
Ryan Mcginley
very nice stuff. Some cheesy, some easy, but all very dreamy.
(used rhymezone to find the word, dreamy, that rhymed with easy :)..)
If a wolf were to be worn, this should be the only way.
Oh yess, they do.
It is called the "risk" candy covered with "sense of adventure".
Holy Shit man!! I wanna meet the woman who can rock these kicks!!!
Peter Popps. This guy is out of this place!!!
Yes, you are.
Yes, I am.
Saying that to yourself once a day will keep the doctors away.
Slap that a**.
Is it even possible to consider it 'ordinary' when batman is in it?
Rhetorical question alert!
I'll have the 'I know' cup, cause I am a know-it-all, you know.
Trainspotting in a nutshell.
Richard Burbridge
or
on Trendland. He is good, guys!!!
This trio is hott!!!!
Steve Carrell, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert
Which one is the hottest I wonder.
Colbert is quite welcoming where as Carrell is shy yet intriguing
and Stewart is playful as hell. Though call guys, though call
Yeah yeah, we all know what this is.
It has been around the interwebs for a while now.
But this one contains all the links you might need to know all there is to it.
Multiple links alert!!!
aaahahah didn't even see that coming!!!
I think it is a horse, but can't be sure.

Jashua Brito. Cool cat!
Let me give you a silver covered 'fuck off',
so you can see it better in the dark

Marton Perlaki, I think.
Very 'right to the point' body of work. Love it.
Ruth McConchie
Ferris Bueller's day off. Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
We are talking about 1986 guys!
Such a tease. But don't mess with teasers.
They will only cause you trouble.
Hell of a fun trouble but trouble nonetheless.
Birthday present please!!!!
There is a neon graveyard in Las Vegas. A truly beautiful place to photograph
There are a couple of things I am in love with in the world
and retro neon signs are one of them. Bold but true statement.
"Tell me a lie of which its truthfulness shall last until I die." Özdemir Asaf
Ricardo Passporte.
Awesome.
I would photograph like him
if I continued to photograph.
I would give sooo much to see this scene in real life.
This one would go well with the silver middle finger, I think.
Emil Alzamora. Cool cat!
That's my life, sadly enough :)
Another silver covered thingies.
Hmmm an underlying message maybe? a Freudian slip?
or just a coincidence?
But then, there are no coincidences, are there?
Torbjørn Rødland
Wim Crouwel, an icon. Get yourself acquainted.
Aesthetics Habitat. Woooowwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment