Instagram -->

09 March, 2013

Visual Stimuli super-belated 09.03.2013

I have 99 excuses and a bitch ain't one.

And if you think you're gonna get another one upcoming monday, you think right!!!

I was too busy, too sick, too confused. I really wanted to take some time and prepare my stimuli. They help me find my way around in my head. Inside there is like a maze that no drug can calm.

But just when I found time out of my ill busy schedule, I got sick. Got smashed to the floor with this ever unpleasant congestion and inexplicable fatigue.

Finally delivered all the jobs and got a tad bit better to indulge myself in some stimuli. It pleases me as much as it pleases you, you know.

Doug Aitken at 303Gallery
Carlos Lara.
Rest of her stuff is totally worth checking out.
Simon Massey di Vallazza
This one is better (Marc John reference).
Would love to own a piece by him.
Boy I need to get more walls or a bigger house.
Aesthetics Habitat Collage
by 
Christian Haas & Severafrahm
Barry X Ball
Idiot. I need me some kitten time!!

Lucien Clerque. So old skool.
Such a nice view!!!
Nicola Samori
Watercolor by Marion Bolognesi
tattoo by Denizhan Özkar 

Denis Darzacq.
This idea of limbo, suspension, sense of threshold...


Look at the way she runs;
not so well coordinated like an older self,
yet so full of joy, unlike an older self.
So, more coordinated we get less joyful we become?

Vincent Ferrane.
Very balmy, like a beautiful afternoon in may.
Doctor's Prescription Flask.

Nicolas Le Boulanger. He was the one with the deers.


Anouk Wipprecht.
I would love to be involved in a photo-shoot with her designs,
whether I'd be the photographer or retoucher or both for that matter.
Tilda Swinton by Glen Luchford for DAZED & CONFUSED
the milady, the queen, the goddess, the embodiment of charisma.
Rashad Alakbarov.
Luis Gonzales Palma.
This is avery small part of his enormous body of work.
The rest is so different from this series. Worth checking.
The ingenious of Eugenio Hirsch.
I always have a soft spot for these tacky logo designs :)
The colorful mind of Verner Panton
Would love to get a coffee here, decaf of course :) or a meal.
Half the price, I guess.
Monique Habraken.
Danielle Tunstall, a horror photographer. Awesome :)
It's great that we know how to categorize shit.
Beth Hoeckel. Love it!
Anthony Grace. Love it toooo!!!

Nike ad by Design studio HORT in Berlin.
Pencil drawing by Hannah Scott
Lissy Elle. Another dreamland I'd love to visit in my head.
The art of pole dancing has my full interest and attention.  
Reminds me of this

The prefect temperature :))) 
Khalil Chishtee
Anna Gillespie.
Demian Conrad.
I've only got half the time left.
Joseph Parra. Very very nice.
Hypnotixxxxx!!!!
Tilman, my man!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment