Instagram -->

10 December, 2012

Visual Stimuli 10.12.2012

OMG, it is so difficult and time consuming to prepare these stimuli now!! Appreciate!!!!!! :)

by pixel noizz. Interesting stuff.
I love TV noise and distortion and it looks like he's been mastering it.
Maurizio Cattelan

Michel François

SwissAir poster. Artist unknown.

Meriç Kara. Very awesome artist :)

Franz Schumacher

Horst Kiechle.

Hmmmm.

Yeoh gh


For this one all I have to do was to look at my left arm and Watterson smiled back at me :)

Earl Nightingale

Tunnel of Love - Kleven, Ukraine by Oleg Gordienko

Marc Paeps

Marc Paeps

Marc Paeps

Marc Paeps. Ok, ok, I know I have been favoring Marc here, but it is free to favor :)

MoMA Workshop for Modernity: Bauhaus poster. Gotta love Bauhaus man.



if Jupiter was the same distance away from Earth as the Moon is

Ben Bulben, not the name of the photographer but the rock itself.

Socotra, Yemen

Mobstr

No comments:

Post a Comment