Instagram -->

04 November, 2013

Visual Stimuli a la carte 04.11.2013

James Siena
Jet Blue Poster by Goodby, Silverstein and Partners and
Lab Partners
Danny Lyon
Love affair with coffee
Israeli designer Hila Martuzana
2separatelinksguys!
For all the meat lovers out there, yum, I guess.
That knife looks chipped though.
I can knit that :) super fun stuff.
Stephanie Casper
Portlandia poster by DKNG Studios
Will it play rustic music though?
Matchbox (Israel)
Ellen Jantzen
I can't believe I lived long enough
to see photoshopping turn into a form of art.
Mike Stimpson
It does not scream 'art'
but it sure entertains my mind :)
Sam Taylor-Wood
Heads up: She also directed the movie Nowhere Boy
thats3linksy'all
Stephane Balleux
a bit classic but very nice stuff.
Cody Comrie
Paramus Records by Mateusz Brzezniak
Christina Michelitsch
Niagara Detroit 
That's I am talking about when I say : Be my partner in crime :)
a giclee print will make a perfect bday present for me :))))
I would love to watch that happen. 
I guess they just need to divide it by zero, right?

I can see a subliminal circle within subliminal circle in the back though.
So apparently there is something called Pipe lighting. Huh....
Justin Draws. Nice stuff.
Cover of Human Crow by G-rom.
Don't know the owner of the art work though
Luigi Veronesi
Crazy Beautiful
CELINE by Jurgen Teller.
Mika Rottenberg
or
Mika Rottenberg
She was in Istanbul Bienal this year
Monotono Poster Study – Down With The Tyranny of Logical Perspective
Matthew Tammaro
Pussyception?
Hand made lace boots by Chantilly Dreams
John Kippin
Light Show at Hayward Gallery
Exquisite and sold out! A sold out art show!! Hello UK
David Maisel. Super cool cat!!!
Vintage Soap, apparently :P

Is it in or is it out? I played tennis for 15 years.
Still don't know if the ball on the line means in or out
model is Anna Speckhart.
But whoever thought of coloring her eyes black did a great job indeed.
Franco Matticchio
Not as much as this! but cool cat nonetheless
by
Lennart van Uffelen for ATELIER BELGE
Henri Cartier-Bresson lookalike.
I wont call him a copycat because you cannot copy
capturing the decisive moment

No comments:

Post a Comment