Instagram -->

24 December, 2012

Visual Stimuli 24.12.12

Did you know you can actually click on the captions of each image. They are full of information and promised journeys to Neverwood.

Sylvain Meyer
Nobody likes a complainer.
Giuseppe Randazzo
Gotta love JCVD man. Good movie btw.

So yeah, they can do that too...
Awwwwwwww.
Timothy J. Reynolds
Kimberly Sexton

Russell Philip Peek.
 I am not sure if it was him who b&w'ed and cropped the photo but that's what makes it for me.

Jon Newman

Tang Yau Hoong
Tang Yau Hoong
Bill Brandt

Yau Hoong Tang
oh look, space invaders :)
Attila Kozo. Talented but young.
Ya excuse me, but what the heck is this. I am mesmerized, hypnotized, kryptonite.
Not a big gin drinker but these guys know what they doing.
Issey Miyake.

Unknown.
Corteze Townsend. Good luck finding him on the interwebs. All I got is his name.
Vintage Cartier Watch. It I wore time, I would wear it like this :)
David Schwen. Check MSCED section of his website.
Looks like he was a member of  Make Something Cool Every Day.
Eric Zelinski 
Well, yeah. Everybody is trying to be happy.
Coolest thing ever.
Sydney Shen. That is his pet tarantula. Better than pet rock. 
Kawase Hasui
Kate Moss by Mario Testino. Good crop
Unknown.
Rhabarberrabe
Niklas Hoejlund

No comments:

Post a Comment